Monday, March 16, 2009

I know I said I would keep this updated, but time goes so fast. I realized last week during my spring break that school is getting closer to the end. I spent the whole week working on schoolwork and hanging out with Dakota and Ken. Now I am back to classes and wishing I had a real break. I plan on going to graduate school sometime, however, it will probably be the fall of 2010. It will be nice to have the break and have time off for Dakota's kindergarten year. Wraivyn is in fourth grade and well above in her reading levels.
She absolutely loves to read Babysitter's club books and so forth. Amazingly she is still addicted to High School Musical 3. I guess we all have embarassing addictions when we were kids. lol. She makes A's and B's in school so I can't complain to much.

Well time for class again. I'll try to do better.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Heather. You gotta do a little better than this, OK! Keep us updated at least 2 times a week. I am glad that things are going ok with you. Ashlie has 2 weeks left. If she doesn't have the baby by the 30th, he will put her in. He doesn't want her going longer, because of the problems she had with Bryton.

    HOpe you have a great day,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love love love the Baby sitter's club books. I devoured them when I was Wraivyn's age until I was probably 15! LOL. I'm glad she likes them, I hope Mikaela does when she gets older. She's reading some, but little readers, not books yet. Miss You!!

    ReplyDelete